Stay protected from cyberthreats on all of your devices.
From laptops to tablets to smartphones, you and your employees depend on a variety of devices to perform your daily tasks. No matter what technology you use, however, they are all vulnerable to cyberthreats. No business can afford to suffer a data breach. Keep your devices protected with endpoint protection services.
An endpoint is a physical entry point to your network that allows for back and forth communication. Every time you integrate new laptops, tablets, or smartphones to your network, you’re adding new endpoints. Each endpoint presents an opportunity for cybercriminals to find vulnerabilities and hack their way into your systems. As a result, the more endpoints your organization has, the more difficult it is to secure your infrastructure.
The best way to solve this problem is to use endpoint security from Upfront Computer Solutions. Endpoint security is the practice of securing endpoints from cyberthreats. This goes beyond antivirus software as it specifically shields your IT from sophisticated malware campaigns and evolving zero-day threats.
As cyberattacks become a growing problem for the business world, it’s never been more important to have a reliable cybersecurity solution. Our service acts as a first line of defense in the fight against cybercrime. Using intrusion detection and prevention systems, our solution provides personalized security measures that identify threats, resolves issues, and prevents future incidents.
Data is one of the most important assets a company can have. It would be difficult to continue business as usual if your data was locked behind ransomware encryption or if you experienced data loss. In addition, hackers are constantly finding new ways to steal information or manipulate employees into revealing sensitive information. A strong cloud computing security system can stop these cyberthreats in their tracks.
Upfront Computing Solutions uses state-of-the-art threat remediation technology to secure your devices. Our service is designed to quickly detect, analyze, block, and contain attacks in progress. As your partner, we deliver increased visibility into your infrastructure so you can understand and fix the security gaps in your network.
With our advanced cybersecurity solutions, you can continue to work without fear of your network being compromised by an unforeseen cyberattack.
Endpoint protection is a cloud-based solution that works by examining files as they enter your network. It provides system administrators with a centralized console that allows them to control security for every device connected to your network remotely. Our solution also makes use of a growing database of the latest cyberthreat intelligence. Accessing this data instantly, the endpoint security system is able to produce faster and more automated responses.
Our endpoint security services provide a unified approach to securing your devices. This offers a number of benefits including:
- Visibility: We help you gain genuine insight into your IT environment, which makes it possible to identify all the attack surfaces of your network.
- Compliance: With endpoint protection, you’re implementing cybersecurity standards and policies that increase compliance levels.
- Patch Management: Patches and updates are important for maintaining the security of your devices. Through our endpoint protection, we find any out of date endpoints in your network and update them for you.
- Security Gap Identification: With better visibility of your endpoints, we shine a spotlight on security gaps that may have been overlooked. This allows us to fix those issues so you have better overall security.
- Simplify Management: When you use our solution, you free up IT resources. These resources can be used to attend to other important business matters.
- Reputation Protection: Customers and partners are more likely to have confidence in a company that can show its ability to keep its IT environment secure.
Endpoint protection and antivirus software share a common goal in guarding against cyberattacks. However, there’s an important difference in how these solutions accomplish this goal. Antivirus software is made to detect and remove malware like ransomware, Trojans, and viruses. In the grand scope of your cybersecurity posture, it only represents a small part of your overall security.
Endpoint protection, on the other hand, uses a variety of tools to protect your devices. Antivirus detection, firewalls, anti-malware, intrusion detection systems, data loss prevention, and more are all a part of endpoint security. In short, this service takes the entirety of your infrastructure into account.
In our effort to deliver complete protection from cyberthreats, we offer edge security along with our endpoint protection services. Edge security is a type of corporate security measure that defends devices that reside outside of the protective boundaries of your centralized data center. As a growing number of employees work remotely, edge security protects these users who work on the fringes of your network.
Edge security consists of a few different components including:
- Endpoint Protection: Devices that operate on the edge of your network are protected with tools like virtual private networks (VPN).
- Cloud Security: The movement of data from the device to the cloud from the edge of a network is risky. Cloud security enables encryption for improved security.
- Internet Access Protection: Connecting to the cloud or software as a service (SaaS) makes edge devices vulnerable. Edge security provides a safe way to connect without sacrificing performance.
Our team can provide an objective view of your infrastructure security, as well as provide a myriad of cybersecurity services. We always take your company’s goals into account, and customize our services to fit your operations. We can also offer unbiased advice on what your network is lacking so you can strengthen your security posture.