Putting Your Cybersecurity to the Test To Ensure Your Network Is Ready for Attacks
Vulnerability testing is ideal for checking your network for real-time weaknesses and access points that hackers can exploit. Upfront Computer Solutions’s proven process and penetration testing ensure all your cybersecurity vulnerabilities are identified and provided remediation solutions.
Vulnerability testing, also known as a vulnerability assessment, is a real-time security measure that identifies and defines various types of vulnerabilities in your business infrastructure, cybersecurity efforts, and software and operating systems. Upfront Computer Solutions’s vulnerability assessment process is critical to minimizing the threat cybercriminals, and unauthorized users pose in gaining access to your data.
Upfront Computer Solutions uses a multi-step vulnerability assessment process to identify, prioritize, mitigate, and remediate network and cybersecurity vulnerabilities.
- Asset identification and risk assessment: We begin by thoroughly examining your digital infrastructure and associated devices to identify what assets require vulnerability testing.
- Prioritization: After identifying your assets, we work with you to prioritize the security vulnerabilities that pose the greatest threat and demand the most attention. Internet-facing servers, customer-facing applications, mobile devices, and sensitive data should take priority over less vulnerable assets.
- Vulnerability scanning: Vulnerability scanners are automated, high-level tests that detect and report internal and external weaknesses. They also perform targeted penetration testing efforts to identify individual weaknesses that can only be discovered by sending controlled exploits to prove vulnerabilities.
- Report analysis and remediation: Following the scan, a detailed vulnerability analysis report is generated. The information scores the severity of the detected vulnerabilities, allowing us to build a remediation plan and timeline. What helps set Upfront Computer Solutions apart from our competitors is we take remediation actions. We create custom solutions to close any network security vulnerabilities and minimize your exposure to social engineering, hacking, and intrusion threats.
Are you concerned that cybercriminals may have access to sensitive information and data? Do you want to ensure new configurations are effectively protecting your network? Reach out to Upfront Computer Solutions to schedule a free consultation. We use these meetings to learn about your cybersecurity vulnerability concerns and begin crafting vulnerability management strategies.
Vulnerability testing is an essential part of securing your business from unwanted access to your data. However, it’is an automated component of a more comprehensive vulnerability management process known as IT security assessment.
Upfront Computer Solutions offers cybersecurity risk assessment services to investigate and proactively test for current and potential vulnerabilities manually. Our assessments provide a clearer picture of how to mitigate and remediate vulnerabilities and offer recommendations on best practices for patches, network and application configurations, policies, and monitoring.
There are various signs that indicate your business should consider undertaking vulnerability testing services from Upfront Computer Solutions, including:
- You can’t remember the last time you checked for security weaknesses.
- You have limited resources devoted to network, data, or computer security.
- Negligence or lack of familiarity with security policies among employees
- Little or no accounting for user authorizations, access points, and accounts
Penetration testing (pen tests) is a type of ethical hacking performed by Upfront Computer Solutions to determine the strength of your cybersecurity barriers. Our pen testers simulate a cyberattack on your computer system to reveal vulnerabilities that leave your business susceptible to hackers and malware. The results generated by pen testing tools provide insights on how to patch deficiencies and update your policies and procedures.