We make sure your network experiences minimal interruptions.
Today’s organizations are dealing with increasingly complex networks. From satellite offices across the country to the vast number of devices that enable your employees to be more productive. As a result, network management and performance monitoring has become difficult for most businesses. But it doesn’t have to be that way. Simplify the maintenance of your network with the help of network operations center (NOC) services from Upfront Computer Solutions.
Malware, website traffic, and user volume all impact on your network performance. Even seemingly small problems can lead to disruptions that cause downtime. Network interruptions not only hurts productivity, but also your bottom line. Prevent costly downtime with NOC services.
An NOC is a centralized location where our IT specialists continuously monitor the performance and health of your network. We actively detect anomalies and take steps to resolve the issue before it becomes a problem. NOC support essentially acts as a first line of defense against network disruptions and failures.
The goal of NOC services is to maintain optimal network performance and availability. This is done through 24/7 monitoring and management of critical systems like servers, databases, firewalls, and more. We work hard to eliminate network problems before you or your employees even notice anything is wrong.
An NOC team is made up of skilled network operations specialists. This includes engineers, analysts, and operators. These specialists have significant knowledge and experience in monitoring, maintenance, and troubleshooting.
As your IT services provider, Upfront Computer Solutions is committed to preventing and solving network issues so you can continue to work without a hitch.
Availability and performance is the key to driving business success. We deliver this by following NOC best practices that include:
- Continuous Monitoring: We keep an eye on your systems and information to spot abnormal activity.
- Incident Response: We respond quickly to all security incidents, outages, and performance issues.
- Network Management: The management of server, network, and device-related tasks are taken care of for you. This includes software updates, installation, and troubleshooting.
- Security: Our team performs a variety of cybersecurity services like threat analysis and monitoring to keep your network secure.
- Vendor Management: If you use multiple outsourced services, we notify you of issues, outages, and the remediation status of those providers.
- Data Backup: To ensure you never lose access to your data, we create backups and store them in the cloud.
- Performance Reports: We collect performance data on your systems and review the reports to predict future issues or outages.
Even with an NOC solution, it’s not impossible for your network to go down. If your network is disrupted on our watch, we handle the issue immediately. We take care of rebooting your servers, resetting network interfaces, and restarting crashed applications. With our help, your network can be up before it impacts your workflow.
With NOC services from Upfront Computer Solutions, you can have peace of mind knowing that your network is in the hands of professionals. Having a solution like this offers a number of benefits including:
- Lower Operating Costs: Having an entire in-house team of technicians focusing on your network can be expensive. Our NOC services allow you to have that team, but at a fraction of the cost.
- More Resources: Managing and maintaining your network requires a lot of resources. When you outsource these tasks to our team, you free up your resources to use on other important business matters.
- Better Security: Any suspicious activity is immediately detected through our 24/7 monitoring. Once a threat is detected, we move in to neutralize it.
- Significantly Reduced Downtime: Downtime is a thing of the past with our NOC solution. Our technicians do everything we can to optimize your network and prevent it from crashing.
- High Quality Infrastructure: When you partner with us, we give you access to the latest innovations in hardware, software, and tools to keep your network optimized.
- Real-Time Reporting: We gather data in real-time, which lets us provide you with the latest information on your network.
Customization: Upfront takes the time to understand your business and its needs, allowing us to tailor our services to fit your operations.
People often confuse a network operations center with a security operations center (SOC). While there are some areas where the two overlap, they differ in a crucial way. An NOC focuses primarily on performance and availability and an SOC is used more for maintaining an organization’s security.
When used together, they allow you to optimize your operations on multiple fronts. It also helps to create a clear division between team responsibilities. However, if it’s not feasible to have both services, an NOC can take care of most of the duties of an SOC. With our security-oriented NOC, we have all the tools necessary to boost the security of your network.
For over 20 years, Upfront Computer Solutions has helped clients overcome their IT challenges. By combining our customizable solutions with our unparalleled customer service, we have become a leader in the industry. We see ourselves as your partner and we’re dedicated to the success of your company.