Providing Critical Wireless Data Security for Your Critical Business Data
As the number of cyberattacks continues to rise, preventing unauthorized users from accessing your network and data becomes increasingly more important. Upfront Computer Solutions’s proactive wireless network security solutions are the ideal way to protect your business from cybercriminals, downtime, and data loss.
It wasn’t too long ago when businesses connected their information technology through hardwiring and physical equipment. Now, thanks to wireless technology, cloud solutions, and virtualization, companies no longer need bulky hardware and valuable square footage dedicated to servers. But with the convenience of a wireless environment comes WiFi network security issues and concerns.
Upfront Computer Solutions’s proactive wireless network security services allow you to increase not only the mobility of your business operations but also minimize WiFi security concerns. Our wireless data security protocols include:
- Properly designing your WiFi network
- Enhancing periphery access point security
- Setting access authorization standards
- Encrypting data
Even if you’re not exceptionally knowledgeable about the IT industry or wireless network security, you’ve likely heard of Cisco and Ubiquiti. That’s because they set the standard for wireless network equipment and solutions. Upfront Computer Solutions helps you use state of the art technology while protecting your business from unauthorized users gaining access to your data.
Has your wireless network been updated since it was installed? Are you unnecessarily exposing your critical data and network to cyberattacks because of security gaps and vulnerabilities? Schedule a free consultation with Upfront Computer Solutions to tell us about your concerns and learn about our customized solutions.
WiFi security is a vital part of protecting your business but is only a part of a comprehensive cybersecurity plan. Upfront Computer Solutions offers a wide range of services to protect your business from the ever-growing number of online threats, including:
Several security threats prey on poorly configured networks and easily accessed WiFi networks. Upfront Computer Solutions minimizes your exposure to:
- Denial of service attacks: Bombarding your network with traffic to disrupt services and create backdoor entry points for hijackers to access your data
- Rogue or Ad-Hoc access points: Tricking a user or device into connecting to a false network that grants cybercriminals access to your network
- Hacking wireless devices: Using lost or stolen devices to access your business network
- Piggybacking: Gaining access to a secure network or system via an authorized user or account
- Passive capturing: Bad actors “eavesdropping” on data traffic near an access point to obtain information
- Evil twin access points: Setting up a fake access point with a strong signal to entice users to enter and expose personal information and sensitive data
- Spoofing or session hijacking: Avoiding wireless network security by impersonating an authorized user
Upfront Computer Solutions’s has over 20 years of experience providing our clients with strategic wireless data security solutions, including:
- Wireless router encryption: We secure your network with WPA3 authentication protocols, requiring passwords or access codes when devices or users attempt to connect.
- WiFi router security: Our team updates or reconfigures your router settings, including changing default passwords, software patches, remote management disablement, and ensuring internal and mobile devices connecting to your network are secure.
- Firewalls, intrusion detection, and content filtering: We update, configure, install, and enable software to monitor incoming and outgoing traffic and deny access to cybercriminals and malware. This software also prevents employees connecting to the internet from exposing your network to harmful content.
- Remote access protocols: As work from home becomes more standard, securing mobile devices and WiFi networks have become essential. We help establish VPNs as an added layer of security over standard IP addresses, helping protect your devices and networks.